Year of Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Year of Champions

This is a Wrestling roleplay site. Anyone is welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Riley Levesque

Riley Levesque

Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Riley and Gracie were in their hotel room. They have been secretly talking Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy behind their fathers back because they knew exactly what their fathers would say to them if they knew. Riley was sitting on her bed looking at Gracie who was texting someone.

"Who are you texting?" she asked

Jeff looked over at Randy
Back to top Go down
Gracie Michaels
Admin
Gracie Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Gracie was on her bed laying o her stomach texting away like crazy. She looked at Riley when she spoke and smiled brightly. "Jeff." She said and giggled a little. She was so happy talking with Jeff and all, but if her father found out she knew it would get ugly.

Randy looked at him and laughed. "Texting your southern bell?" He asked smirking. He started calling her that because of her voice.
Back to top Go down
https://yearchampion.forumotion.com
Riley Levesque

Riley Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:07 pm

"Girl you have it bad for the high risk miltie color haired man." She said leaning back on the bed looking up at the ceiling

"Yes I am having fun. And she isnt a Southern Bell. She is just a sweet and caring girl. Something you wouldnt know about." he said
Back to top Go down
Gracie Michaels
Admin
Gracie Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:12 pm

"And you have it bad for the Viper." She said smirking. "And Yes I like him a lot." she said sending a text back to him.

Randy laughed. "She is a southern bell man. Nothing wrong with it. I'm not cutting her down dude." He said watching him and laughed hearing Jeff's phone go off again
Back to top Go down
Riley Levesque

Riley Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:14 pm

"How would you know if I had it bad for Randy? You have been so busy talking with skittles there." she said

jeff rolled his eyes answering her back "Dude dont act like you dont have it for mini game."
Back to top Go down
Gracie Michaels
Admin
Gracie Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:18 pm

"Shut up." She said giggling and threw a pillow at her then rolled over on her back.

"Trust me she had a lot of Game in the bed. What about the little heart break? She good in the sake?" He asked laughing.
Back to top Go down
Riley Levesque

Riley Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Riley laughed "Gracie you just need to go to be with Jeffy." she said giggling

"Randy unlike you I dont jump into bed with every girl I meet. And please tell me that your not just using her for the sake thing?"
Back to top Go down
Gracie Michaels
Admin
Gracie Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:26 pm

"Should I?" She asked smiling at her. *Hey can we hang out?* She sent to Jeff.

Randy looked at him. "you have not had sex with her yet? You have not hit that went?" He said shaking his head. "And no I'm not. She jumped me." He said.
Back to top Go down
Riley Levesque

Riley Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:29 pm

"Yeah you really should." She said texting Randy *What are you doing tonight?*

Jeff rolled his eyes. *Sure. Want to come hang out in my room if I can get Orton out?* he sent back
"Randy why dont you go spend sometime rolling in the sake with Riley."
Back to top Go down
Gracie Michaels
Admin
Gracie Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:35 pm

Randy nodded at Jeff. "She just sent me a text asking what I am doing so I just might" *Was thinking of going and getting some dinner and wine. You know a sexy little blonde that would like to join me?* He sent.

Gracie giggle. "He wants me to come over. "maybe I can get lucky with him." She said getting up. *I would love to. Smile* She sent then went to her clothes looking for something sexy.
Back to top Go down
Riley Levesque

Riley Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:38 pm

"That is awesome Gracie. Then you can tell me what it was like because I already know what it was like in the bed with Randal." she said reading the text *Why yes I do know a sexy blonde that would love to go with you.*

Jeff smiled reading her text *Cant wait to see you. Smile* he got off the bed and looked at Randy "it looks like I am getting some tonight."
Back to top Go down
Gracie Michaels
Admin
Gracie Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:43 pm

"Tell me about what it was like?' She said looking for an outfit that was sexy.

Randy smirked. "Need a condom?" He asked looking at him. he then looked at his phone *Well I can't wait to see her then. Wink*
Back to top Go down
Riley Levesque

Riley Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:47 pm

"What do you mean?" she asked *Cant wait to see you*

"No I dont." he said
Back to top Go down
Gracie Michaels
Admin
Gracie Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:54 pm

"like was it soft and slow, or was it rough and fast. He looks like the rough kinda guy." She said looking at her.

"Don't get her pregnant." He said looking at Jeff. *be there soon.*
Back to top Go down
Riley Levesque

Riley Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:56 pm

"It was a little of both." she said getting up and getting ready

"Dude shouldnt you be saying that to yourself? I mean you were married once and you have a child."
Back to top Go down
Gracie Michaels
Admin
Gracie Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:58 pm

She nodded smiling and found a outfit.

Randy nodded. "I know and I wear condoms." He said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Riley Levesque

Riley Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:01 pm

She smiled looking through her bag

Jeff nodded "So your saying that you dont want anymore kids?"
Back to top Go down
Gracie Michaels
Admin
Gracie Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:07 pm

Gracie smiled finishing getting dressed and walked out. "How do I look?" She asked giving a spin so Riley could see the whole Outfit..

"not saying that. I just don't want an other kid right now." He said looking at him
Back to top Go down
Riley Levesque

Riley Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Riley looked at her "You look like a queen." she said

Jeff nodded "So how long have you been crushing on Mini Game?"
Back to top Go down
Gracie Michaels
Admin
Gracie Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:15 pm

She smile. "Yay! I just hope Jeff wants to get to third base." She said looking at Riley. "He has not even had a try at me yet," She said.

Randy looked. "Like since she started." He said smiling remembering the day he met her.
Back to top Go down
Riley Levesque

Riley Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:19 pm

"that goes to show that he is a good guy. He isnt like most of the guys in the back. He actually wants to take things slow." she said

Jeff looked at him and nodded "Why didnt you go for back then?"
Back to top Go down
Gracie Michaels
Admin
Gracie Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:25 pm

"Well I want sex damn it! I wonder if he has a ring down there." She said smirking.

Randy looked. "Because I was with Sam and I am not a cheater." He said looking at him. "I'm going to head out. Get some tonight." He said.
Back to top Go down
Riley Levesque

Riley Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:33 pm

"Gross. That is something I didnt need to know." She said walking out of the bathroom

Jeff fixed his clothes
Back to top Go down
Gracie Michaels
Admin
Gracie Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:37 pm

She laughed. "I'll talk to you later Love!" She said grabbing a bag with her nightie and a couple out things and went out.

Randy laughed and went out and started for his car to get food and wine.
Back to top Go down
Riley Levesque

Riley Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:42 pm

"Later chica" she said shutting the door.

Jeff looked around the room to make sure that he had everything put up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!   Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just For One Night...OR More Than One Night!!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next